Re: [Fis] Limited info

From: James N Rose <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 24 Jun 2006 - 07:51:40 CEST

Koichiro,

  My thesis is that entropy is not the outfall
of thermodynamic rules of actions, but rather that
thermodynamic entropy is a specialized enaction of
-precursive- rules of "gradients interacts", including
the transduction of information and alternate gradient
forms. I call these geneeralized forms Troepic Gradients
because the include confluences of entropic and negentropic
dynamics -- NOT limited to thermodynamics at all.

Spacetime is a NON-thermodynamic troepic manifold --
having gradiented structure -and- performance action
features. Which includes strong negentropic dynamics,
which in no way support 'nature abhors gradients'
or is commanded by thermodynamic SUB-category behaviors.

Respectfully,
Jamie