SV: [Fis] Realism

From: Søren Brier <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 05 Jul 2006 - 23:41:16 CEST

Dear John and Loet

If you agree that the split between mind and the world is phoney and that both radical constructivism, eliminative materialism and dualism does not work. Neither does it to work with completely empty ontologies as Luhmann does. Then where are we? We need transdisciplinary philosophies that do not take mind and matter apart. This is why I try to combine Luhmann and Peirce. It is not easy, so I am open for all who wants to contribute to such a cybersemiotic project. Unfortunately it is very difficult to obtain money for such abstract projects presently.

          Cheers

                        Søren