Re: [Fis] Laws of physics do NOT apply in biology

From: James N Rose <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 31 Oct 2006 - 03:10:52 CET

Observation:

It is incredibly improper to compare
a paradigm system which has as its functional
thesis, the modeling of regional systems
effectively isolated from interference and
influence - to a paradigm system in which
no dynamics are isolated from encounter and
influence.

And its further inappropriate, to deny
they have -no- operative commonalities,
even in the face of different constraints
definitions for each.

The laws of physics are by consequence
and without challenge, the SOURCE and
precursive fount of anything and everything
biological.

If this postulate is not valid, then we would
have to allow that our universe is one in which
alternative rules of performance can be and have
been 'inserted' randomly and capriciously
expressed, without connectable rational with
ANY previous patterns or uniformities of
performances and actions.

We would see random, pervasive, NON-SEQUITOR
events everywhere and all the time.

But we don't. We just don't. There are no
random absurdities in the universe. There
is pragmatic functional coordinated pervasive
ORDER. Variations, yes. Differential alternatives,
yes. Even strangenesses that haven't been cleverly
or adequately modeled yet, yes. But no un-connectable
Rules of Behavior that totally conflict with prior
performances themata or rules of action organization.

The laws of physics generate and enact the behaviors
of biology. The schemata is a Coherent, across all
possibilities of organization and behavior.

Jamie Rose
Ceptual Institute

Jamie Rose