Re: [Fis] Response to Arne and Stan

From: Arne Kjellman <[email protected]>
Date: Tue 31 Oct 2006 - 14:26:58 CET

Richard,

I have never claimed some access of truth � so this must be your projection.
But I claimed SOA is more USEFUL than realism and avoid it's devastating
paradoxes. I have tried �. but I cannot possibly discuss this subject with
you because such a discussion must necessary take place at a meta-level of
language that you refuse to enter or even understand the need of. Your
refusal to give up the realist�s model (the language of realism) means that
we simply cannot discuss this matter and this conclusion remains valid for
the rest of your posted statement.

To my mind I think it is wise to try to understand the point of view of an
opponent before attacking him � otherwise I think your words just kick back
on you.

Arne