Re: [Fis] Re: request - Biological Computing

From: Pedro Marijuan <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 22 Nov 2006 - 14:10:00 CET

Dear John and colleagues,

As usual I am having too short a time (will attempt to answer properly next
week, also to James and Jerry), but your reflections connecting with
mechanics and computability have initially reminded me a rather obscure
paper by Michel Conrad and Efim Liberman, where they discuss in a
philosophical annex the nature of physical law in connection with the
Church-Turing principle of computability. I could never make complete sense
of their speculations (quite deep ones)... it is the same type of reasoning
you are making: peripherally relevant as you say. I will try to quote from
Michael and Efim next week

Thanks for the stuff.

Pedro