[FIS] Modeling Complexity

From: karl javorszky <[email protected]>
Date: Wed 07 Feb 2007 - 13:34:08 CET

Dear Fis,

the discussion appears to move in a very interesting direction, connecting
the experiences learnt by the kid with the subject the kid learned. How this
subtle connection influences our concepts about Nature is a central
philosophical problem.
In my contributions in the last few years, there were attempts to raise the
subject of additions in this context.
Now I have written a comprehensive treatise about this, in a literary style.
It is about 92 pages long and is in German. If a member of this list wishes
to read this work of art, not a scientific article, he is welcome to contact
me. The manuscript is not yet published, so a discretion and
confidentiality, also in a legal sense, is expected.
I can also be of assistance, if a translation is undertaken.
Karl