RE: [Fis] Continuing Discussion of Social and Cultural Complexity

From: Guy A Hoelzer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat 24 Feb 2007 - 22:11:12 CET

Stan,

Aren't all constraints a form of information? I see constraints as informing the bounds of the adjacent possible and adjacent probable. If this is correct, then it would seem to render the economy as "almosst pure information". In fact, I think it would render all emergent systems as pure information. Wouldn't it?

Regards,

Guy